- The survivors of the terrible thing attack on the Dutch base cobble together a sledge and traverse the antarctic to rejoin the expedition at the mountain ziggurat.
- The expedition team has made a great deal of progress drilling into the ice. The ship radios that a zepplin carrying Therion’s forces is 16 hrs away.
- The camp prepares a defense line to slow the advancing Germans.
- Galren, Kass and Garm stay topside to retard the advance and manage to destroy a goodly number of Zombie soldiers and Walking Tanks.
- Korric, Moira and Louis along with Armitage and Dyson venture down into the labyrinthine passages below the ice shelf.
- The lower team finds the wreckage of a gyrocopter recently crashed and showing evidence of passengers tearing their way out of the crash.
- The defenders make their way into the labyrinth.
- The fated find themselves rapidly divided by the twisted realities of the maze.
- Garm joins a besieged Crowley in battle with Auruleus, Master of the Void. They easily destroy the man.
- Korric rounds a corner and meets Colonel Eisenhorn. Moira and Armitage run past.
- Louis rounds a corner and meets Papa Doc Chevalier.
- Galren rounds a corner and meets the Salamander.
- Garm rounds a corner with Crowley and meets Kabal and four shadowmancers.
- Moira rounds a corner with Armitage. Amsel knocks out Armitage and levels guns.
- Galren goes down to the Salamander. As he falls, a fleshy apendege sprouts from his severed arm stump. He instantly rises and continues the fight.
- Korric drops the Colonel to his knees and beheads him.
- Galren engulfs the Salamander in a sphere of water and the Salamander then casts a spell that blows up the room, the eidolon, himself and shrivels Galren’s parasitic appendege.
- Crowley nearly passes out after decimating 3 cultists. Garm engulfs himself in cthulian fire and goes one on one with Kabal.
- Kabal dies as Harper impales him through the jaw and extrudes out the top of his skull. Garm jerks Harper free and Kabal disentigates.
- Garm picks up a nearly dead Crowley and heads off towards the sounds of further conflict.
- Moira and Amsel unleash a furious hail of bullets. When the smoke clears, Amsel holsters his pistols. Almost down, he backs out of the corridor, saluting.
- Louis summons a swarm of angry monkeys to counter Doc’s undead minions. Doc and Louis battle it out with guitar and sax while the monkeys destroy the undead.
- Korric arrives in the smoky hall where Moira stands guard over the unconcious Armitage.
- Garm kicks in the door carrying an nearly unconcious Crowley to witness monkeys swarming the vodoo man while Louis plays the blues.
- The newly re-dismembered Galren and Raines meet up with the rest of the crew.
- Louis snatches the Doc’s hat and guitar from the pile of monkeys before they disappear.
Ascendant campaigns can view previous versions of their pages, see what has changed (and who did it), and even restore old versions. It's like having a rewind button for your campaign.
We've already been saving your edits, so if you
you will have instant access to your previous versions. Plus, you get a 15-day free trial, so there's nothing to lose.